Thursday 19 October 2017

Life is Not a Bowl of Cherries

 Saturday  14th October 2017 

Got another book to read:

As I am still wading my way through Stilicho  this one will have to wait its turn.  On the positive side there are no papers in my reading pile (whew!).  No fiction either for that matter.



Monday 16th October 2017 - WDW

Of course I wasn't there - no transport - but I do know what went on:

Bolt Action - British v Germans with a narrow German victory

DBM - Ancient Britons v Early Imperial Romans

Hordes of Things (mini competition)

Andrew won 1 game
Tim won one game
Andrew and Ian played a third game

Results / further details when I get them.


Tuesday 17th October 2017

Downloaded a copy of DBC and gave them a quick glance. 

Looks like I need to refer to the DBN rules for clarification on terrain deployment and "shaken" status.  I think I know who has a copy!
Once that's done I intend having a solo scrap - watch this space.



No comments:

Post a Comment